ABOUT MIKE JANSEN CUSTOM DECKS, INC.
Mike Jansen Custom Decks, Inc. is a family owned and operated deck building business installing custom decks in Omaha, Nebraska since 1988. Our primary goal with each and every project is to ensure our customers are receiving quality installation with the best products available. We specialize in fully customized decks, designed to fit each homeowner's individual wants and needs. We also design and build patio & deck roofs, sunrooms, underdeck water drainage systems, pergolas and more!
We work to provide our customers with a very easy, no-hassle building process. We make it our policy to keep our customers promptly informed on the progress of their deck from every aspect. From the status of their permit application to the final stages and "custom" design extras, we work to insure that our customers are completely satisfied every step of the way!
We are 100% committed to each deck as we build it. You won't find us starting your deck and then running off to start something else just to keep up with the big companies! Having a large family ourselves (6 children!), we know that "home time" with your family is very important and we want to cause as little disruption to that time as possible. Most decks we build are completed within 1 - 3 days depending on the size!
"Building every deck like it’s our own"
1. We are an established deck building business as we have been building decks in the Omaha/Lincoln metro areas since 1988.
2. We have proven expertise in building custom decks as we have also built 1,000's of decks in the Omaha area. We also have a large portfolio of pictures of all of our projects as well as an iPad Photo gallery for your viewing at our appointment with you.
3. We have expert knowledge of local building codes, zoning laws, permit requirements and utility locator services. We are also bonded and licensed in all local jurisdictions who have these requirements.
4. We specialize in different varieties of wood decking as well as capstock composite & PVC decking as we have been building wood decks for over 30 years and PVC and composite decks since their introduction to the decking market.
5. We show a total commitment to your deck project from start to finish. We are highly skilled at what we do and even though we only have a "2 man crew", we are in and out within a few days to build your new deck. We don't need a huge crew of workers to complete most decks, we are more efficient than that and realize you don't want or need a large crew of people on your property!
6. We also use state of the art 3D deck design software so that you can see an image of your deck project before you buy.
7. We are a TimberTech® and AZEK® Decking Platinum Contractor as well as a Deckorators® Decking Certified Pro Contractor. We also promote and build with what we feel are the top quality brands of decking products and we absolutely won't build your deck with just anything, especially "off brands"! In fact, we've turned away deck projects requested by homeowners because they were insistent on using a lower quality decking product that we knew to have a poor track record. Also, we have never voided a decking product warranty by improperly installing any deck products. We also register all decking products for their warranty for our customers as well as managing any and all deck product warranty claims made by our customers.
8. We are an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau and also have an A+ rating with them. (Click HERE to visit our BBB Rating Page)
9. We provide complete, high quality customer service from start to finish, even providing additional services at no charge that other deck companies don't provide. Our deck estimate and contract is very concise and detailed, more so than many others, leaving you as the customer with complete confidence in knowing that you are getting the deck you want.
10. And finally, we DO have a showroom with decking and railing samples and also have hundreds of local past customers who will allow us to show you their deck projects that we have completed. We feel it is more important for our potential customers to see the quality of our work as well as the decking products involved in "REAL TIME"!
All in all, we want every potential customer to make sure to research any and all "points to consider" statements made by any contractor to determine which have been made erroneously! Some contractors would like you to believe that they are the only game in town, when in fact, that just isn't true...there are a few more of us who can give you the same (and quite possibly better!) quality craftsmanship and customer service for your deck project. So rest assured, you DO have more than one choice!